Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Making the switch from jeans to short shorts?

I didn't ever wear short shorts before, but all of my friends are wearing them and they were yelling at me to start wearing them too. it got like 90 out today, everywhere I went, all the other girls & women were prancing in short shorts and i felt weird being the only one in jeans, so when i got home, I got sick of being the only female in texas wearing pants today. So I actually took off my jeans and I put on a pair of short shorts. Wow I couldn't believe what a difference. Before when I was wearing pants outside or in the car my legs & butt were sweaty. But wearing shorts today I didn't even feel like it was 90, My legs were dry & cool and could I feel the air hitting my legs. when I went to the stores in the plaza, It felt good to be like everyone else wearing short shorts, but I just feel kinda of naked wearing them. I really don't want to spend another texas summer wearing pants. I can't believe how dumb I was before, wearing pants. but how can I get use to wearing shorts without feeling nervous ?

No comments:

Post a Comment