Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I need something to do with my boyfriend.?

Me and my boyfriend Josh have been together for over a year now, and I love him very much, but we seriously don't do anything fun. All he ever wants to do is lay in bed watching tv or have sex. I'm fine with that stuff during the winter when there's nothing else to do, but It's summer and I'm really starting to get aggravated. We're both very much in shape and have no physical handicaps keeping us from doing outdoor activities. We live in Scranton/ Old Forge Pennsylvania and there's nothing to do if you're not a tourist who's interested in trains and coal mining. Every time I try and get him to at least go to the park with me, it's a huge struggle to get him out of bed, or get his shoes on (at least a 10-15 min. ordeal). He's not really a serious person and likes to joke around a little too much at times and I get annoyed. He wanted to go to a Fair today but it's going to be raining on and off all day with thunderstorms by the time we would be leaving, plus I have work. And he's upset that I don't want to go even though he knows I hate rain, and I work every Tuesday (he should have thought about that before planning this with his friends). I really want to spend time with him, but we never have anything to do aside from walking to Convenient so we can get snacks to eat while we watch TV. Please help me, I love him, but I really don't want to be with him if we have nothing to do or talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment