Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I like this guy but...?

OK. so i like this guy a lot. We are good friends and i think he may like me. Hes s nice and funny, but the problem is hes quite good looking(in my opinion). its a problem because im pretty, but i have chubb on the side of my waist. i have extremely nice legs, pretty face, great outgoing personality and im hilarious. guys usulally dont like me because im not a skinny stick. Im not fat but im not as skinny as the 90 pound girls in my class. Im really afraid that if i tell him that i like him, he wont like me because of that. what should i do? maybe he will like me even though i dont wear skin tight shirts and prance around in a bikini during the summer? i want to ask him to a movie buy im afriad if i do i will ruin our friendship if he says no. what should i do? and how should i ask him out?

No comments:

Post a Comment